In the Garden

In the Garden

Ron Paul

Ron Paul
I endorse Ron Paul for President even as a 3rd party candidate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blog is moving




Due to the changes in Googles privacy policy and how cozy google seems to be with the Federal Government I am using my right of the open market to try and remove myself from google products as much as I can.

I don't believe Google is evil or anything like that I just am on principle making a focused effort to move onto a different company for my services.

Web Search was Google will now be BING

Email was GMAIL will now be GMX

Web browser was Google Chrome will now be Mozilla Firefox

Didn't really use YouTube but will not be supporting that with hits or uploaded content from now on.

My blog is obviously Blogger and will be now a Wordpress blog located at

http://bantamfarms.wordpress.com

Bantam Farms new location is up and running and content will be moving over to that blog slowly due to my work volume.

Thanks guys
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment